IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

are you dutch? thats the only acceptable excuse for a white guy having dreads i can think of.

nah just joking, how can me (indie-andy) say anythign about hair whilst mine is as iain would say "lovely" (see awkward growing stage)

Haha, what can I say. I can only aspire to the lofty heights of Iain calling my hair 'lovely' :cry:

It's lovely in its own way! I guess I prefer shorter hair on guys. Although when you met me at Bangface (remember that?) I had that bloody awful pony-tail....

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had mine cut yesterday. I really needed it but I'm not totally happy with the results. Always the way.

i've never ever been happy with a cut. even the time i paid $50 it looked shit and then i had to get married in it too.

as a child i wanted to be a hairdresser, my mom thought i was gay. as i grew i realised that the people who go to hairschool are th ons that can't get into university so i did IT instead lol. i'm glad i'm not a hairdresser though now. in my midlife crisis maybe i'll regret it all

p.s another page without an iain photo

*hint hint*

ESSINES WEARS IT WITH PRIDE YOU WEAR IT WITH A MISERABLE FACE. give us a smile!

the closest you're getting is a gurn

DSCF0014.jpg

i'm enjoying myself there so that's like smiling

the neck gets longer when your happier maybe? rather than a smile.

iknowsomeone who doesnt smile because of his teeth. am i close? or are you just miserable?

my teeth are ok i just can't force a smile (so miserable it is). notice iain never shows his teeth either? the neck is just the angle.

plus i'm tall, tall people have longer necks

Yeah I hate my teeth. No-one's perfect.

Although people say I make them out to be worse than they are. Dysmorphia for the win!

Actually they're far from the only thing I'm unhappy with, but let's not go into that. I still look fabulous at all times.

Here's an old picture of me actually smiling.

n854010087_1307956_7736.jpg

And here's a truly ancient one again showing off my unpleasant teeth:

n280300610_225819_6001.jpg

As you can see I look a lot better these days, largely due to losing that bloody awful hair.

Basically my only big problem is one very crooked front tooth, I've got an interesting story about that.

It happened when I was about 8 or 9 years old when I went on holiday with my family to Disney World in Florida. Unfortunately, we went at the same time that Princess Diana decided to take her horrible little sprogs with her.

As luck would have it we chose to ride the awesome log flume, Splash Mountain, at the same time that they did. They were two cars ahead of us. The ride takes a picture of you as you go down the huge drop, and obviously it would have caused chaos if a picture of Diana and her sons on the ride got into the British tabloids. So, when their car reached the summit, they stalled the ride for a couple of seconds so that the picture would miss them.

All well and good for royalty, but this meant that the ride slammed to a sudden halt just as our car had come down a smaller drop. I was flung forward, and smashed my mouth on the metal safety bar. When the ride stopped, I spat out a load of blood and broken tooth. My front tooth has been crooked ever since, and I suffer from a very severe (crying, screaming, panic attacks) phobia of dentists and dental surgery so I've never been able to get it fixed. I am always considering braces but have never done it. So I just don't smile very often.

I like to think that on that fateful day in 1997, when that car crashed in a Parisian tunnel, that Diana lost a few teeth on impact. Karma, bitch. Karma.

Here's an old picture of me actually smiling.

n854010087_1307956_7736.jpg

is that girl cupping her balls?

me with long hair:

shockingbrown.jpg

:dizzy:

don't be alarmed, that was 3 years ago..

it's going the wrong way :confused:

n280300610_225819_6001.jpg

As you can see I look a lot better these days, largely due to losing that bloody awful hair.

looks like all that hair was forcing your ears forward.

looks much better shorter now. agreed

Probably. She had more balls than me. And she was violent.

yea i guessed it was you ex when i saw it because you said earlier you ex was violent, and she is giving a look only a girlfriend gives.

Archived