IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest margaret thatcher

jesus christ guys, you're not both vegetarians are you?

p.s. i've just run out of beer, and i'm not very happy about it.

My american peeps have to get a uknova account. Its great. Uk tv. Updated constantly. Torrent site. UK tv is really good. Good quality. Not all the stuff, but the docs and comedies are great.

I enjoy Ramsey too. All his stuff shows up on uknova. If he was really nice and considerate he wouldn't be much fun to watch. Im sure he knows when to give praise. Like all good chefs

Im a cook so I enjoy these sort of shows. Marco Pierre White had a few shows recently in the UK..Hes cool. More chill than Gordon. Im trying to find a show called in search of perfection by Heston Bluementhal..Its about finding the perfect recipes.

I like Bourdain a lot too. He makes a great show. His episode where he goes back to his old restaurant and cooks for a night is the best tv on what it is like cooking on the line Ive ever seen. He portrayed it perfectly. Working on the line is so much fun, btw..I hope I don't get fired ..I hate saying I like my job as Pride goes before a fall. knock on wood

i prefer trinny

Ah I don't know, those two piss me off a bit. What I like about Gok is his overwhelming positivity.

nah their great specially trinny as shes clearly a total shopping addict and they always get their tits (or lack of out) and they grab old ladies tits too. gok i don't find too interesting, but i've not seen much of him.

ramsey is great, hells kitchen i don't like so much but (uk) kitchen nightmares is wonderful. as someone said (US) version is horribly bad, they just buy them a new restaurant and then fuck off

anyway this is the photos thread shut up about tv people

jesus christ guys, you're not both vegetarians are you?

p.s. i've just run out of beer, and i'm not very happy about it.

Heavens no, Dan's a vegan.

My american peeps have to get a uknova account. Its great. Uk tv. Updated constantly. Torrent site. UK tv is really good. Good quality. Not all the stuff, but the docs and comedies are great.

uknova is shit when you discover thebox.bz. my uknova account hasnt been used since

Guest margaret thatcher

yeah course it's a stella, fucking horrible stuff.

my mate steve drinks it constantly and it turns him into a classic football hooligan. they must put bull hormones in the stuff.

Don't drink it any more cause it's not vegetarian... for lager, these days I'm a Becks man, sometimes Carlsberg Export or Red Stripe cause they're cheap. But I mainly drink vodka.

yeah course it's a stella, fucking horrible stuff.

my mate steve drinks it constantly and it turns him into a classic football hooligan. they must put bull hormones in the stuff.

DIE

DIE

(and i'm speaking in hebrew, different meaning) hehe

Archived