IGNORED

POST YOUR MOST RECENT PIC!

Guest boo

i was told two weeks before i coul have sex, but i had sex the day it was done. it was uncomfortable but awesome. it really depends on the body. none of my piercings have rejected or gotten an infection. but the cock piercing genreally take about2 -3 weeks initial healing, but it won't be fully healed for about 3-4 months.

I'm probably just going to bite the bullet and do it at some point in the next few months, I know a couple of well-recommended places in London... It's weird because I have zero interest in tattoos or piercings anywhere else on my body but the idea of a sack-ring really captivates me for some reason. Hats off to you anyway.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks.

also a sack ring hurts almost not at all and heals easily. a very simple piercing that just seems freaky cause of where it is. course best piece of advice i got was "pee on it".

it's sterile and it actually helps. but yeah, a sack piercing, fuckin go for it, it's a pretty tame piercing that just looks badass.

You scared me for a minute there tauboo. But I'm done with posting pics for a while anyway. No lie.

By all means though, keep posting guys, I still wanna see you all

Archived