IGNORED

Milos - Miles Tones - free album - mp3 download

Guest chugnuts

Guest chugnuts

hello everybody

I have put together a few tracks and thought I might as well give them away for free.

All tracks written and produced by me, mostly jungly melodic breakcore type stuff. The majority of these tracks are pretty old, but all of them I like for one reason or another.

phpwhRoabPM.jpg phpu9TFvYPM.jpg

click on the images to download a zip file from zshare which contains 14 320 kbps mp3 tracks plus artwork.

Enjoy! :rolleyes::whistling:

Guest tht! tne

nice track titles

the melodies were mostly too happy-go-lucky for me right now

i did think the tracks showed excellent talent though and will listen again later when i'm in a different mood

I'm listening to this for the second time now. I don't feel like I've taken it in properly yet.. but I'll comment now before I forget, and add more later I feel the need to.

I'm a sucker for this kinda style... happy videogamey drilly wackiness. Lots of really really cool melodies, and I like a lot of the shiny plasticy synths. The drums I'm not such a huge fan of... it's a bit too gabba-ish at times for me. I appreciate the aggressive nature of it, I like the happy tunes+aggressive drums combo, I just don't like when it gets all gabba and repeatative, it kinda drones on a bit. Instead of getting more repeatitive there I would have prefered even more chopped up, distorted and wild drums (like Venetian Snares or something). Also... while I like the production and mixing on the melodic sounds being quite raw and under processed... it kinda just irritates me on some of the drum sounds. Not much... just a little, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

I love Not By the Hairs of My Chinny Chin Chin... I'm sure I used to watch whatever that's from when I was little, it sound very familiar.

The rapping/singing in Blunderbus, Wisp also used quite prominently in a song called My Flammies (one of my favourite Wisp songs actually).

Mmmm... overall I do really like this stuff... it's just a little bit short of being really AWESOME but definitely shows a lot of promise. I think it just needs a liiiiittle bit more attention to detail maybe.

Guest chugnuts

cheers for listening springymajig,

am a definite fan of the happy 'videogame' type melodies - glad u like them 2!

thanks for all the feedback,

"not by the hairs of my chinny chin chin" uses the theme from the nursery rhyme three little pigs, with the gabba attack kicking in at the "whos afraid of the big bad wolf" part.

I'll have to check out the wisp track with the cutty ranks acapella - all the wisp stuff ive heard so far is well impressive

:rolleyes::beer::yeah::happy:

not by the hairs of my chinny chin chin reminds me of animaniacs for some reason.

That being said chipolatas is my favorite.

Happy stuff.

squirrel was quite hyperactive in a good way.

Guest chugnuts

wiked!

chipolatas is one of my favourites too

thanks for listening!

:laughing: :smile: :grin: :omg:

Archived