IGNORED

Acid love Demo

Chris Moss Acid

Guest IdironBoomtracks

im at the school disco and this song starts playing and thats my que to take the girl what ive bin snogging outside and put my hands down her pantts weeeeeeeee

im at the school disco and this song starts playing and thats my que to take the girl what ive bin snogging outside and put my hands down her pantts weeeeeeeee

i'd be supprised if they played my remix at a school disco..

Guest IdironBoomtracks

they would! and ide be like "eeer yeah and i like, totally know the guy what done this, we go fishing together and shit"

This song definitely sounds better drenched in acid, but remember kids - acid is for life, not just for Chris Moss. Hoho, bet that one's not been done (more than a thousand times) before.

This song definitely sounds better drenched in acid, but remember kids - acid is for life, not just for Chris Moss. Hoho, bet that one's not been done (more than a thousand times) before.

wow.. i never ever ever thought about that one!

yeah cheers! i agree disco with acid is the best thing.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ۞ Syntheme ۞

Not Found

The requested URL /acid/i feel love [chrismossacidmix].mp3 was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Not Found

The requested URL /acid/i feel love [chrismossacidmix].mp3 was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

yeah its an old one

i dont have it on my ftp anymore... though if you want it send me an email to smojphace at gmail.com

and i'll send it you....but its one of my first ever acid tracks so dont expect it to be mint.yah?

Archived