IGNORED

watmm newbie upload

Guest sysex

Guest sysex

Haven't written much in the last year or so, this is the most recent from April. Just thought I'd share with you folk.

Glad to be a part of WATTM.

Now to get back to writing more tracks...

42008.mp3

i enjoyed this.

the acidy line could be a bit more weighty in bass. the resonance sounds a bit wrong, a little too piercing. i'd bring up the lows and maybe a mid-boost, and take the highest highs off.

but that was the only problem for me.

Guest sysex

i agree, the lows are bit lacking and the high's can be a bit too high... i'll have to mix it down again. appreciate the comments as well as taking the time to listen. :)

Nice plucked melody to start things off, gives the song a great atmosphere. I like the reverbs, and those subtle background pads are great too! I like pretty much everything! Props on those drums too. I'm keepin this one!

Guest skullfunked

a very nice track.

Most of what I'd say has been said by others, but I liked this track, especially the drums, I was pleased when it 'dropped' into exactly the type of tune i was hoping it would. a keeper for sure :)

Archived