IGNORED

Windowlicker Bonus Ending?

boris

Guest Super lurker ultra V12
hey guyz, what's the name of that song in the windowlicker video when they turn on the radio? did luke vibert make it?

f_d668e35e635m_5574ef6.png

Guest Pete is your friend
hey guyz, what's the name of that song in the windowlicker video when they turn on the radio? did luke vibert make it?

it's a vibert edit from what i read somewhere years ago and there is no release, i think we've all tried getting it every other year since 1999, i have a ripped 0:39 mp3. that edit and japanese demo were my favorites up until whoever is managing the tuss myspaces released another edit called tuss licker.

also

:angry:

Guest joshier

it's a vibert edit from what i read somewhere years ago and there is no release, i think we've all tried getting it every other year since 1999, i have a ripped 0:39 mp3. that edit and japanese demo were my favorites up until whoever is managing the tuss myspaces released another edit called tuss licker.

also

Who has made this edit? mixture of tuss and windowlicker.. kind of cool.

also

Who has made this edit? mixture of tuss and windowlicker.. kind of cool.

THE TUSSS>!>!??? kljsDHF;hewhfe;;wfe!

seriously, oneday.... one day............................

In a similar vein I don't really understand why the AFX last.fm page has a 16 second snippet of f_d668e35e635m_5574ef6.png

Also, one time I was listening to Windowlicker, and then the end bit was missing. I checked it against the song on the internet, and it was definitely missing in my copy. Then later that day it came back. ?

Archived