IGNORED

Windowlicker Bonus Ending?

boris

I was searching around last.fm and decided to read what people had to say about Windowlicker, so I started streaming it while reading. Then after the song ended, I noticed a second part of the Windowlicker track playing that I haven't heard before. I've never heard of it and I looked at the different Windowlicker vinyls and this isn't seen on any of them.

http://www.last.fm/music/Aphex+Twin/_/Windowlicker

Here, it starts a minute or two after the actual song ends. Anyone know what this might be?

Guest Caustic

I can only assume it's the Demo or End Roll version.

Does it sound all zippy-zap? Or have lyrics like "i want to tickle your tits"

Here, I've cut out the ending of the stream for anyone's convenience

http://www.pimpinjuice.net/datadyne-co/wat...cker_lastfm.mp3

And yeah, I looked at the other versions of Windowlicker I own (all of them) and they aren't this.

I thought it was weird because in order to upload mp3s under an artist's name, you need to have the rights to the artist in order to control the music manager.

Guest analogue wings
No mate--this is some kind of Waldorf Pulse German trancey shit appended to the end. Aphex would not make something this preset-y. The bell part sounded okay but still...not him.

:beer:

waldorf pulse, trance and germans all deservedly pwnd

Its a formula

I could write a simpler one: A+5^2(B+B)/2

Its a formula, but it doesn't really mean anything.

Guest goodwillsidis
f_d668e35e635m_5574ef6.png

Has anyone worked out what that equation means?

you put it in that one machine and you get a picture of dickie's face, right?

Guest Jumped up Custard
Its a formula

Well formulae do things, and apply to certain things for instance, it could be a formula that converts a type of energy in electronics or it could show the amount of movement a mechanism requires to move in mechanics. I think it's something to do with electronics, seeing as he did a degree in it.

Guest analogue wings
Its a formula

Well formulae do things, and apply to certain things for instance, it could be a formula that converts a type of energy in electronics or it could show the amount of movement a mechanism requires to move in mechanics. I think it's something to do with electronics, seeing as he did a degree in it.

OK THANKS FOR SHARING

Guest Super lurker ultra V12
Its a formula

f_hatm_66a8d90.jpg

Archived