IGNORED

Windowlicker: different variation at begining of the video?

Guest TMothy

Guest TMothy

I was watching the full version of Windowlicker the other day and realised that I really like the music at the begining of the video before the actual track starts.

So the question is, can we get hold of this music anywhere? The music I'm taliking about starts when one of the guys in the sports car at the begining puts his tape in the player. Trouble is that the on the video the music at the is just talked all over.

Can anyone help me? I've had a search to see if anyone else has asked this question, but I couldn't find it if anyone has.

Oh yeah, my first post and all that.....

Cheers!

I was watching the full version of Windowlicker the other day and realised that I really like the music at the begining of the video before the actual track starts.

So the question is, can we get hold of this music anywhere? The music I'm taliking about starts when one of the guys in the sports car at the begining puts his tape in the player. Trouble is that the on the video the music at the is just talked all over.

Can anyone help me? I've had a search to see if anyone else has asked this question, but I couldn't find it if anyone has.

Oh yeah, my first post and all that.....

Cheers!

http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?act=boardrules

Guest TMothy

Umm... Thanks (I guess) for your reply.

What part of that huge page of rules are you trying to draw my attention to?

Could you by any chance be just a tiny bit more specific?

Guest Helper ET

the end of this video is way better. the credit music or the "end roll version" is fucking amazing

People will shout READ THE RULES. That's to make sure you have read them. Rules are pretty important.

Anyhow, to actually answer your question, no, it is not available as far as I know.

Guest analogue wings
People will shout READ THE RULES. That's to make sure you have read them.

No it isnt fucknuts. You'd know that if you had READ THE RULES.

OP, you need to read the rules too.

To answer your question, that's the Outside Kickass Violin Solo remix by Robert Miles

Guest TMothy

Ok thanks for your replies guys. Sounds like it is not available then. Worth a try! I checked out that "Outside Kickass Violin Solo remix" but that seems to be something completely different.

Yeah, I read the rules when I joined up, and have read them through a couple of times again now. Can't help feeling that I have somehow offended, but having read the rules through a few times I'm not sure what I have done wrong.

Anyway, not to worry. Its sunny outside, and I should turn off the computer and go and do something worthwhile I guess.

I should turn off the computer and go and read the rules.

It's by Vibert and not available anywhere...

I think someone uploaded a crappy rip here some time ago but it's probably gone now

Guest Calx Sherbet

I do actually remember a topic with the vinyl scratching mp3 from that video. I saw it still up like 2 days ago

Archived