IGNORED

[NOTTS] Mr76ix, Syntheme, Scrubber Fox, Idiron

Guest idrn

Guest TheCentrifuge
and quip and idiron soundtrack

yeah we had a roaring old time! the standard of live music all day/night was immense, we're so proud of the Centrifuge artists who pumped things up during the evening. 76ix was my personal highlight, for the geeks amongst us he played a tweaked out set playing all-new versions of tracks from all 3 albums and his as-yet-unreleased one. massive slinky, squelchy, glitchy acid lines going all over the place over offhand breakbeats and freaky/funky synths :rolleyes:

photos on our facebook group (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4077312718)

next up Tim Exile, Spezialmaterial and Mark Swift on Sep 10th...

Props to everyone involved, all of the artists were awesome. Had an ace night, but I'm a bit reluctant to post on WATMM now. Sorry if I came across to anyone I spoke to as a bit of a cock, I was rather pissed.

Guest oxynucid

i spoke to you, i didnt think you came across as a cock at all! You very kindly offered to buy me a drink, glad you had a great night!

i spoke to you, i didnt think you came across as a cock at all! You very kindly offered to buy me a drink, glad you had a great night!

Cheers for that mate, that's a bit of a relief as well. I saw some of the photos from the night and I look like some kind of lone stalker! I was well paranoid when I looked at those. Good to meet you by the way, and if I get the opportunity to catch one of your sets again I'll jump at the chance.

great night, well done to everyone. extra props to oxynucid who impressive amount of musicianship into his set, neutek's rinse and mr76ix. very nice meeting you too caretstik, thanks for the pint and nice words :)

hope everyone who tried the reindeer/ryebread/cheese enjoyed it. got some photos too which ill put up in a bit.

for the record too, syntheme is in fact global goon's brother's drug-dealer's cousin twice-removed in a girl-suit.

Guest TheCentrifuge
i think we need more of that reindeer sausage

much more

yes but careful it doesnt turn into a reindeer-sausage fest! more Notts events coming up in September, just posting info now :rolleyes:

Guest oxynucid

hah you should have seen idrn by the time we got home

he was sleeping upside down, and for such a small lad - the loudest snorer!

Guest Iain C
... and that was when you had delicious cheese pizza. 'tried to wake me up' my arse!

Oi you, post on watmm more!

PS sorry I didn't come to this, work are being real dicks about little things like paying me on time

Back to LDN in a month, with Dan this time, we'll go out on the lash

Guest oxynucid
... and that was when you had delicious cheese pizza. 'tried to wake me up' my arse!

we did try and wake you up, you looked too sweet......plus we wanted more pizza to ourselves

Oi you, post on watmm more!

PS sorry I didn't come to this, work are being real dicks about little things like paying me on time

Back to LDN in a month, with Dan this time, we'll go out on the lash

i really cant :(

im at work 8 hours a day and dont have internet at home. theyve banned facebook, gmail and uninstalled my IM program. leads me to believe that theyve been monitoring me, in which case i dont want my occasional lurking to be banned, let alone have my watmming acknowledged.

that said, i occasionnally will write a post inside word and then copy/paste it into watmm, like this one

ps. of course stonking pub-mish is on the cards next month ;)

There is photographic evidence on Facebook of me and Idiron reppin' the 'TMM. I managed to make the picture bearable by using my WATMM gang-sign to cover my face.

Archived