IGNORED

[NOTTS] Mr76ix, Syntheme, Scrubber Fox, Idiron

Guest idrn

Guest Iain C

Actually there's a slim chance I might be able to make it, it's just getting home from fucking Nottingham. Do they have trains and stuff in Nottingham? Ha.

indeed there is locomotive transport although i hope its reliable as i just found out ill be arriving at heathrow from helsinki an hour before the night starts!

Guest awkward
indeed there is locomotive transport although i hope its reliable as i just found out ill be arriving at heathrow from helsinki an hour before the night starts!

even the fastest transportation takes minimum 2 hours from heathow to nottingham. the train takes 2 1/2 hours and to get to kings cross from heathrow takes an hour or little less maybe. fastest might be heliocpter or obviosuly a car but depends what time you leave london as traffic will fuck you

Actually there's a slim chance I might be able to make it, it's just getting home from fucking Nottingham. Do they have trains and stuff in Nottingham? Ha.

For some reason, there aren't many trains out of Nottingham at night despite its abundance of decent venues. I could offer you a sofa to crash on at my place, as I will definitely be going to this unless someone hacks my legs off or summat, but it would involve spending an hour and a half on buses to travel about 15 miles - something I'm used to, but may not be appealing to others.

Guest TheCentrifuge
mispelt myspace on the flyer

purposeful self pwn or no ? I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

fight the power! mis-spell those big corporations into submission! :embrassed:

but seriously, this is going to go off. im trying to sort out a 4am license for the venue, and a second PA out in the roof garden. that makes it 24 hours* of ACID for the bank holiday :rolleyes:

and if you're dawdling in London on Sat August 2nd you could probably do worse than come down to Ginglik (details on this forum)...

wassim centrifuge

PS the East Mids (direct london - notts) trains arent running for some godforesaken reason, so people are going via grantham/leeds on the east coast line. train tix still reasonably priced at the moment :squarepusher:

* = 12 x 2 rooms for the pwners

Guest oxynucid

looking forward to this one, first time i will try out my Macbook, MS10, 606, Thingamagoop setup

bring it on!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheCentrifuge
this is going to go off. im trying to sort out a 4am license for the venue, and a second PA out in the roof garden.

Did you have any luck there?

We have got a late license in place, and the outdoor PA is now weatherproofed after two quite soggy BBQ events!

here's the rest of the promotional banter, this is a rare chance to catch Mr76ix ANYWHERE thesedays!!

[NOTTM] The Centrifuge presents ACID w/Mr76ix & Syntheme - Free Entry!

24/08/08 @ Moog - The Centrifuge presents a BANK HOLIDAY ACID SPECIAL - FREE ENTRY!!

Sun August 24th: The Centrifuge @ Moog, Newdigate St (Off Alfreton Road), Nottingham, NG7 4FD

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=18493070788

240808-Nottm-Moog-ACID-poster-v1-715-505.jpg

A special lineup of cutting edge live acts and DJs, taking the classic sound of the TB-303 into the 21st Century!

Mr76ix (Skam, Gescom)

Syntheme (Planet Mu, We-Me)

NeuTek (The Centrifuge)

Scrubber Fox (Skam, Merck)

Oxynucid (Patchroom)

Idiron Soundtrack (1 Man Army)

Quip (STFU, The Centrifuge)

The Acid Factory (The Centrifuge)

missaw (The Centrifuge)

Matt Hinton (Noodle, Cascabel Records)

Mark Allen (Substance)

Free Entry!! BBQ from 4pm, SPECIAL LATE LICENSE IN PLACE TILL 4AM! GET DOWN EARLY, LIMITED CAPACITY!

Check www.TheCentrifuge.co.uk for more info...

To celebrate the last bank holiday of the year, and the changing of the seasons we have an AMAZING lineup of genre-busting live acts and DJs, covering all angles of the musical phenomenon that is ACID. Everything from the most primordial of acid house and techo (ACCIIEEED!) to the unparalleled and unashamed futurism of electronic don MR76IX, the true undiscovered gem in the experimental/electronica scene and our personal favourite here at Centrifuge HQ. Also be in awe of the dancefloor-destroying disco acid of SYNTHEME (http://www.myspace.com/lousticks), this lineup has it ALL! Don't ask us how we can do it for free, the short answer is that we shouldn't, we just can't help ourselves!

There are SOOOO many top drawer acts on the lineup that it would be rude of us not to make a fuss about this, while you get excited about all of that why not check out the latest/forthcoming releases on our netlabel from Scrubber Fox, Oxynucid and NeuTek on our myspace page (myspace.com/centrifugeuk). Releases from Centrifuge favourite Quip and new addition to the roster Idiron Soundtrack are also in the pipeline...

See you in the shadows...

The Centrifuge x

Next Nottingham Events:

10/09/08 @ Moog - Tim Exile, Feldermelder, Intricate, Mark Swift, NeuTek, missaw

13/09/08 @ Moog - BBQ - Rob Hall, Quip, Random Number + more

Other

29/08/08 - Oxynucid @ Ejector Seat, Freebutt, Brighton

http://www.TheCentrifuge.co.uk

http://www.myspace.com/centrifugeuk

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4077312718

Netlabel:

CF004 - Oxynucid - EXT SIGNAL IN EP available on our site!

Certainly sounds all cool. The only stumbling block for me is that I'm probably far too old and certainly too uncool to be there. I'll have to avoid speaking to anyone for fear of embarrassing myself in front of other possible WATMMers.

Guest oxynucid

My folks should be coming and they're nearly 60!

possibly, or mid 50's

i dont think i have met any watmmers, other than ludd, whom i knew before i joined

• 2 weeks later...

Archived