IGNORED

quaristice artwork?

Guest bitroast

Guest bitroast

got me an ipod :rolleyes:

can anyone help us out with the individual song covers for quaristice. i know it's a bit of a gimmick, but i figured i'd get a kick out of it. cheers!

Guest bitroast
here in png format

cheers man!

also, thanks leterel for finding that pic.

my ipod is gonna be so fucken wanky now! :D

Guest bitroast

kiind of! it was my brothers. he had an ipod touch and a regular ipod for music. he jail broke the touch and used it for pissing about > tv shows, games, random apps. then one day, because of the hack, it died out on him and he had to restore it. he offered the empty ipod touch to me and thats how i got one for free. rather pleased :)

Nice! Got an 8gb one there last year. Lovely piece of machinery, fastest navigation going. Surprisingly resilient as well....my mate fell in to a river while hammered at a rave, ended up wading for a minute or two, forgetting the thing was in his pocket....'twas absolutely fine!

Guest bitroast

haha! insanely good!

i've heard a similar story where someone hopped in a spa with an ipod in their pocket. though, he wasn't as lucky as your river buddy.

Archived