IGNORED

7 new tracks mixed

Jaffa

Guest chunky

u the same jaff who was posting house trax on joyrex.com when it everyone else used VSTs??

uve got a yamaha 77 digital synth havent you

cooooooooool

nice

gonna listen later... aint got speakers here

Sweet! I'm on it.

p.s. That Bangersmix you posted awhile back still gets regular rotation with me, as do Electrone Night Clubs and Membrane Melodies. Keep up the good work. Are you on a label? Do you have any hardcopy releases?

Chunky I used to use an SY-85 but its gathering dust now in a corner in the bathroom.

Thanks Patternoverlap about the Banging mix, long forgotten about that.

Thanks Ludd, glad you liked mate

Anyone else's views?

i used to have an sy22

that was in the 90s

i sequenced it with a QY10

lol

is there any chance of getting these unmixed

downloadable anywhere???

i was reading one of your posts a few days ago about some label (something to do with a friend of yours?)

cant remember

does this make any sense?

Yeah LUDD, i posted a topic about my friend's label MODAREC awhile ago, the link is maybe still working in the post if you have a look under "AUral torture" i think i called the post haha , there are a few of my tracks on there and alot of friends tracks and Fulcrum4, in fact I'm pretty sure F4 himself had a sy22 or a QY10 machine can't remember offhand which one it was , nifty little things for quick ideas

I'll up the proper full length tracks later at some point, still not sure they are 100%. Cheers;-)

Archived