IGNORED

new general weirdness

marian

hey guys. this is some percentage of my output of the last few months. everything pretty unfinished, c+c always welcome. also, as you might notice during listening, my stuff mostly starts out okay (i think) and then gets totally chaotic, mediocre & uninspired by less than 2 minutes. my concentration just drops, so thats the reason ive got about 200 <1min songs on my hdd. if thered be anyone willing to try a collaboration with me (my musical taste includes about every genre on the planet. well no britpop, really), let me know. at the moment i use reason 3 almost exclusively and i guess most of you hate reason but.. whatever.

classic example. the first part is pretty cool i think and then i'm just like "umhhh... what the hell throw some pad-like shit and a basedrum on it"

pretty short piano-only piece, pretty much finished i think.

something like a black comedy /w breakbeats, vocoder + guitar samples.

this is pretty much finished, although i think it has it weak points, most people ive sent this found it one of my most listenable pieces.

last and least :D a bright eyes cover song with lots of electronic music cliches. vocals by microsoft sam and my own shitty voice, + short sample of the original. originally done for some weird art performance by some friends of mine, i just had to take the piss out of them.

thanks for reading and or listening, dont mince words, i can take it. oh and sorry again for my crappy english.

love, m

i liked aeol 1

some cool moments towards the end of 26 youand sic

01 ukiyo e i did not enjoy, seemed too disjointed

overall i like that your music isn't repetitive

but i think you could stand to be more ambitious

color your sound palette more liberally and experiment more with structure

Archived