IGNORED

Daedelus Live Set @ The Centrifuge, Nottingham 06/10/08

Guest TheCentrifuge

Guest TheCentrifuge
plenty more live sets going online at www.TheCentrifuge.co.uk soon :sorcerer:

If you can sort out a set by The Gasman I'll see if I can forgive you for putting all these nights on AFTER I moved away from Notts :angry: .

i'll work on it buddy, just gotta ask him if his "superlife album launch" set from august is good to go...i recall him needing to check if there was anything unreleased on there that was destined for p-mu before we can publish.

in the meantime why not check out his debut Centrifuge EP if you havent already? hopefully the first of many... :ok:

http://www.thecentrifuge.co.uk/#cf008

plenty more live sets going online at www.TheCentrifuge.co.uk soon :sorcerer:

If you can sort out a set by The Gasman I'll see if I can forgive you for putting all these nights on AFTER I moved away from Notts :angry: .

i'll work on it buddy, just gotta ask him if his "superlife album launch" set from august is good to go...i recall him needing to check if there was anything unreleased on there that was destined for p-mu before we can publish.

in the meantime why not check out his debut Centrifuge EP if you havent already? hopefully the first of many... :ok:

http://www.thecentrifuge.co.uk/#cf008

Grabbed the new EP last week, and it's pretty damn good. Seems like something of a coup as well. As a punter I've been really impressed with The Centrifuge and all you've done so far, congratulations, and keep up the superb work. If you were able to put out that set though, that'd just top everything off.

Props, my friend.

Archived