IGNORED

ae live @ l'usine?

Guest themanmachine

Guest contrapunctus

Here's a link(Geneva Switzerland April 27, 05). I'm not on soulseek so I don't know maybe some of you have this, if not cheers.

The sets about an hour twenty minutes, good quality for a bootleg. Some sick stuff. There's also another ae mp3 on this page that's over 300mb, I have no idea what it is.

Not meaning to spoil the party but did oyvinto say you could post this here?

Just because he's a member on That Other Site™ and here(?) and it wouldn't be cool to rape his bandwidth

But yeah, this is a great set, not as good quality as the Glasgow one, but the next best

As for the 300mb file, I'm curious...

Now that I think of it, the 300mb file is probably the 7 hour radio set on That Other Site™

Guest contrapunctus

Didn't have any permission, so if anyone's angry that's my bad, and maybe a moderator should remove the link. Hopefully it shouldn't be a problem since I don't think a ton of people visit this subforum.

I found the music suprisingly subtle for a live set, had to listen to it a few times to appreciate it.

Archived