IGNORED

Animal Collective - London

b born droid

Animal Collective

12th Jan

Koko, London

7:30pm

Support from Charles Hayward

This has sold out to the best of my knowledge, so this is more of a question of if anyone else is going really?

Couldn't see another thread about this.

This was fucking awesome.

Not sure of a setlist but I'm reliably informed they played quite a few tracks off the new album, My Girl and Brother Sport included. Also played Banshee Beat and a track off Strawberry Jam which name escapes me right now.

First time seeing them and I was surprised at how much danceable so much of it was, so really managed to get my groove on for most of it. Lighting was ace, although it nearly gave me a seizure and just the whole spectacle was a fucking joy to behold. They played for about 1hr 40 mins in total I think which was pretty sweet too.

Charles Hayward was.....strange. Didn't really get into it. The only singing drummer in my heart is Phil Collins.

sounds cool, but you need to listen to This Heat "Made Available' to truly understand what you saw.....Charles Hayward eats Phil Collins' bald head!

Archived