IGNORED

Milieu - Azurine Droned EP

Mellow U

ad-big.jpg

MILIEU

AZURINE DRONED

MILIEU MUSIC / MML051 / 2009

3" CD-R / LIMITED EDITION OF 50

You may have caught me hinting on the mailers about 2009 seeing the release of lots of new Milieu, and so appropriately with the new year starting, here is the first. A three track 3" CD-R containing some of the bounciest tropical punch Milieu sounds ever laid to tape. This single serves as a precursor to the forthcoming album (no definitive date yet) Swaying Palms, which will be equally tropical. The title track may make some listeners recall the dubby tropical atmosphere of "Sway Leaf" (from the In Hills Made Of Clouds 3" at Earstroke) only this time it has been seriously expanded upon and drawn out to a lazy 10-minute affair. Limited to 50 copies.

FOR MP3 CLIPS PHOTOS AND ORDER INFO:

CLICK

Guest Glass Plate

I wish I could say I was one of the people who buy lots of your releases because it's great stuff, but I'm broker than broke.

also slowly creeping to bum status as well...times are rough.

maybe not too rough to grab this and the new 4 year comp though.. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MetaPhex

Your prices have always been reasonable. I remember a few months back when I ordered "The Bent Appletrees" and "Night Currents" off of yeh.

Archived