IGNORED

wolf sanctuary

Guest weed

Guest hahathhat

i knew wolves were, like, not small animals, but i don't think i fully appreciated that until i saw this:

1wolf20.jpg

canines are not usually that large relative to people.

cool.

i knew wolves were, like, not small animals, but i don't think i fully appreciated that until i saw this:

1wolf20.jpg

canines are not usually that large relative to people.

cool.

ive opend ur eyes lol

one of those pictures i posted is of a hybrid

(see if u can find out which one!)

i hear the best kind to have as pets are 3rd generation.

Guest countchocula
I imagine that you learned some sad things too as most everyone in the west sees wolves as overgrown rats who eat their pets and livestock. While I don't like that that happens, I don't think wantonly slaughtering wolves is good either. I have family in Wyoming who are hunters and their skulls are thick as fuck on the issue because the wolves are killing their precious trophies. I don't know what the answer is but I do know that a complex and majestic animal like that needs some good husbandry so that it has a chance to do its thing. Now you can spread the word!

http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/w...7/03/12/wolves/

Here in Minnesota the wolf population has skyrocketed. When I am up at my cabin i can hear/see them in their natural habitat which is just about the coolest thing ever. I remember I asked this old guy why he carried a revolver in the woods and he replied "in case I run into wolves". I then asked him "would six shots be enough?" to which he replied "oh no its not for the wolves, its for me". If you shoot a wolf you better have some teeth stuck in your ass, or you will have some explaining to do.

Archived