IGNORED

any quake live experts here ??

Guest jubes

just signed up. pselodux is me.

this is great, i miss quake3 (except for the crappy weapon switching system).. i'm a bit rusty though! i haven't played multiplayer fps games in several years.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just got into this game, i dunno about no invites cuz it was free to sign up with no hassle at all. my screen name is cloudworship if you wanna toe to to.

Quake Live is basically dead. The dev team running it have been 'reassigned' to working on Rage, which is the new id game and is going to be a colossal failure on the Xbox360. They could have had something amazing with QL but never fully engaged the hardcore players, never had private servers, never had custom maps or mods, never had the skill system working correctly, never gave any valuable information to the community, and due to their own mismanagement has never been profitable. It's fun for a once in a while kind of thing, but I don't think even id knew what they were doing and what the goal was of the project. I wouldn't be surprised if they shut it down 6 months from now after the realize how much it costs to run the system for basically no point.

Archived