IGNORED

cash for gold

FLA FUR BIS FLE

So, I don't watch much tv, but in the middle of the night, I occasionally catch some weird commercials & infomercials.

One that I noticed starting about a year ago more and more was these cash for gold/melt down your gold commercials. Well it's been bleeding in to some day time TV as well, from what I've noticed.

Any body else find these really strange/frightening? I understand the reason why they are popping up, but just seeing the economy reflected in Back To The Future II sort of way is odd.

Guest countchocula

yes, these are a little frightening. I feel especially bad for the elderly whose retirement just went down the drain, so they have sell their valuables to these scum. these commercials are excellent foreshadowing of what shall come in the not too distant future.

Guest Drahken

Their advertising bracket is intense. It goes well beyond TV infomercials. Honestly, you can make more money advertising for them than turning in gold. Viva the internetz.

Archived