IGNORED

alcohol or weed?

Guest Helper ET

that's awesome you can listen to your body like that - that's probably the line between you and alcoholism, is you know what feels right ..

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, id definately say i crossed the line into alcoholism though, i was just lucky enough to realize before i got waay too bad...i mean, i wouldnt be suprised if i had a decent bit of liver damage now.

Guest abusivegeorge
that's awesome you can listen to your body like that - that's probably the line between you and alcoholism, is you know what feels right ..

This is true, I'm an alcoholic but I don't drink, however this is only because I was told that I had 6 months to live, however I felt continuously sick every single day but that did not stop me drinking, so yeah SR4 pretty much has it cracked there.

yeah...it really does fuck up your body.....if i drink a beer or two now, ill have these weird shits for the next week...not quite diahrrea, but hot enough to be annoying, farting literally ALL the time, and not fun farts, farts that indicate your body is not feeling good, like a car engine sputtering out...

Guest abusivegeorge
yeah...it really does fuck up your body.....if i drink a beer or two now, ill have these weird shits for the next week...not quite diahrrea, but hot enough to be annoying, farting literally ALL the time, and not fun farts, farts that indicate your body is not feeling good, like a car engine sputtering out...

Yea its like you only need a couple of drinks and all of a sudden your instantly back to where you were when you were drinking like a nutter, so easy to get into and pain in the arse to get out of.

i have the same thing with cigarettes - i love to have one or two, but if i have more than that, i usually get sick with a sore throat and my mouth feels like crap and they don't taste good anymore. for a long time it was a really tough balance to not smoke too much.

i have the same thing with cigarettes - i love to have one or two, but if i have more than that, i usually get sick with a sore throat and my mouth feels like crap and they don't taste good anymore. for a long time it was a really tough balance to not smoke too much.

i social smoke, i smoke one or two cigs with my friends depending on the situation....so far ive only had 2 cigs in the past 4 months, so im really proud of that....

my weed smoking is nicely balanced as well, i probably smoke once or twice a day...and only about one hit worth each time....i dont need a bowl or anything like that anymore.

word. i usually smoke once in the evening, either a couple of hits in the bubbler or a spliff. sometimes i need more, sometimes less. it's all about balance.

Archived