IGNORED

alcohol or weed?

Guest Helper ET

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Helper ET

arent you the weed head here?

and did i hear right that it turned out you dont have angina and some doctor is a retard? i would use the search function but i think joyrex disables the work well funktion of it

I prefer drink because its much more fun, i can happily moderate myself on drink. weed im at a point where i can get stuff so strong its wrecking my life, i cant speak to people or get out of my chair and do things anymore. im badly trying to quit but the taste of it is just so incredible. and its just there, all the time. no escape.

Guest Helper ET

i didnt know this was a real problem for you. PM me for assistance, i used to be crazy about weed but now i know how to not have it and be ok, and then eventually not even really think about it and life doesnt seem like this bleak desperate attempt to obtain a drug which you dont even want anymore. dont get your hopes up though, im no genius

i mean, yes im a genius!

i just want weed that tastes absolutely amazing but only gets you as stoned as a british average vegetable weed crop. it doesnt seem to exist though.

ed: i move away in september on my own, so being thrown into an entirely new lifestyle with none of my pothead mates around should let me sling off my habit.

Guest Helper ET

the fact that you realize and openly admit that its destroying your life is enought o make me think you havent lost your mind yet. its not too late to change. i used to think i had become insane and i think i might be still, but i see glimpses of reality and sanity hear and there, and they are tiny whispers in my ear saying, its gonna be ok...we gotcha

I feel the only mental effects i am experiencing are laziness and self-consiousness. when i say its wrecking my life im being a little extreme, i just mean its wrecking my social life. but even then its not really, my mates have been around so long that nobody bats an eyelid at any of us sitting for a chong and saying virtually nothing one evening. i basically just havent the exuberance to meet new people while stoned.

the thing that makes alcohol good for me is that actually drinking it is not a pleasurable experience technically, it tastes like ass and it makes you feel like shit the next morning. weed has none of this and is a purely pleasurable experience that you can continuously achieve by swapping weeds every few hours.

Guest Helper ET

well ok it sounded like you were doomed but now your just sounding like a regular ol' pothead. good stuff

alcohol, I can't smoke weed anymore, get panic attacks.

what the fuck is that?!? i think i might have solved the panic attacks thing. at least for me. it seems that the second you notice the adrenaline pumping, tell yourself your body is just having a biological reaction, and the outcome is your fear emotion being triggered. im slowly realizing this and i for the first time in my life, about an hour ago, successfully conquered a genuine panic attack, with nothing else but thought. i had heard about people doing this for a long time, but the experience has always been way too intense for me to think rationally like that. my point is there is hope, you may be able to smoke weed again one day if you put in the effort. PM me about panic attacks if you want, because im on to something big about them, no joke. im no fucking author or psychologist, but if things keep going the way they are going, im going to write a book about it

Guest David R James

I would say weed, probably because ive been addicted to the shit since i was young, i dont like the lack of control drink causes. I actually dont like drink that much anyway so i guess weed has always been a substitute.

Guest Helper ET

i never understand when people say i lose control of myself when i drink. i lost control of myself maybe like the first few times i got drunk, then i figured that shit out, and now i can drink a case of beer and be fucking awesome. a year or so ago i could pull an essines and down a bottle of vodka if i was lucky, but i dont even need to do that anymore to feel awesome, but i used to

point is...what the fuckj do you mean when you say lose control of yourself? like your body? are you shitting your pants? its ok if your shitting your pants you are around people who care. are you talking about your limbs? do you flail around wildly when you drink? is there awesome music playing when this happens, cause that would explain your body movements. or do you mean that you lose control of your mind? if this is the case, you need to realize that you are never in control of your mind. when you drink alcohol it lubricates your thoughts and you can think smoother, so when you drink alcohol maybe you are realizing your true way of being, and because you are not used to it, you explain it as losing control. im an ultra expert btw and know exactly what im talking about. no just jokes but seriously

Guest David R James
i never understand when people say i lose control of myself when i drink. i lost control of myself maybe like the first few times i got drunk, then i figured that shit out, and now i can drink a case of beer and be fucking awesome. a year or so ago i could pull an essines and down a bottle of vodka if i was lucky, but i dont even need to do that anymore to feel awesome, but i used to

point is...what the fuckj do you mean when you say lose control of yourself? like your body? are you shitting your pants? its ok if your shitting your pants you are around people who care. are you talking about your limbs? do you flail around wildly when you drink? is there awesome music playing when this happens, cause that would explain your body movements. or do you mean that you lose control of your mind? if this is the case, you need to realize that you are never in control of your mind. when you drink alcohol it lubricates your thoughts and you can think smoother, so when you drink alcohol maybe you are realizing your true way of being, and because you are not used to it, you explain it as losing control. im an ultra expert btw and know exactly what im talking about. no just jokes but seriously

Umm well, basically what i mean is the more i drink the more spun out my head gets thus i cant control myself and either have to sleep or be sick. I cant handle drink because i never drink that much, i drink to be merry never to be fucked. Hope that explains it alittle, obviously i understand that ur brain is abit to small to initially get it.

What i dont undrstand is why u keep making really gay posts to get attention?

Guest Helper ET

i dont know man think about it. ya being drunk is awesome. but when you sit down and take that hit, you just get this feeling of majic all around you, and its way more special feeling than sloppy drunkenness. when i get drunk, i yell into microphones and chat on internet message boards, when i get high i record my singing voice over my electronic stuff and i never fucking do that. poetic awesomeness too. when im drunk im like blah and when im high im like zing

but whatevs everyone different

the difference between smoking up and drinking for me is the situation. drinking i feel that you can get away with it anytime, whereas have a good smoke depends on the situation: where you are, who your with, your state of mind, and what you are doing. when i get high i always want either/or/all of : good aural stimuli, whether that be conversation or music or both combined, good visuals as in the form of movies or just tripped out visuals that go with music. i dont like being around any woman that i'm currently involved with, as they always send me on a bad trip. why the fuck do women do this?

Guest Helper ET

women

cant live with them, cant live with them

man when i get drunk, like i kind of am now, i can suddenly access a gigantic bank of amazing ideas i have stored in my memory. i cant do this when im not drunk or high. and they say i shouldnt drink so much....what the fuck is that?

Guest Helper ET

g d people! ok we get it you want to tell a drug that isnt one of the 2

now that weve got that out of our system can we go back to alcohol vs weed now thanks guys i really appreciate it

Archived