IGNORED

London guys

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge

So what the fucks going down, I'll be in Central London in about hour and a half, you guys all wanna come out and party it the fuck up? I mean its London right? Even on a Sunday shit goes down right?

Guest abusivegeorge
come to Leicester. I've got fuck all to do today.

It only actually take me an extra 25 minutes to get to leicester, can I stay the night though and come home tomorrow?

yeah, Sunday's are pretty good! I like to go to Camden in the day, have a wander about and drink a few Mojitos in Lock 17, then come back to Balham and go down the Bedford. er, that's not that exciting really is it...

er, I dunno, there's probably loads of stuff happening, just head into Trafalgar Square or something and find a nice bar and see what transpires...

Guest Fat Roland

I thought this thread was about the London Boys for a moment.

london%20boys%20-%20harlem%20desire.JPG

There's been fuck all to do in Manchester all day. There's fuck all to do anywhere in the YewKay.

I thought this thread was about the London Boys for a moment.

london%20boys%20-%20harlem%20desire.JPG

There's been fuck all to do in Manchester all day. There's fuck all to do anywhere in the YewKay.

i just found your website.and i started to read it.and i liked it.

niceone.

Archived