IGNORED

Rules Jizzery

Guest abusivegeorge

Guest abusivegeorge

I have one finger in my bum, my hand on my cock and a printed set of the rules. I have some disco lights on, mysterious girl by Petre Andre is on the jukebox and playing on the tele I have a replay of the 1966 world cup final with Englands crushing victory, also to help me along I have pictures I drew of Johnny Wilkinson last year.

So guys do you have any particular chapters that you prefer which you think I should turn to? Should I perhaps read the rules first? Or shall I just leave it with page 1 on top and crack on at the face?

I'm new to all this, thanks :).

Guest abusivegeorge
lets back up a little. Are these proper disco lights?

I don't do things by half measures Rambo, the pictures of Johnny Wilkinson would be real, if I had any printer paper left.

Guest abusivegeorge
Lets backup even more and ask is this a real thread or a nonsense/crap thread?

I used to like you, get a sense of humour.

Do these speakers respond to sound or do they run through a sequence?

The sound is coming through two tiny little shit PC speakers. As for the telly, just the standard built in speakers, no surround system plugged in, would be way too much effort for me to sort it out right now.

Guest my usernames always really suck

I come to WATMM for the nonsense and crap threads. It's what WATMM was founded upon.

Segregating them in a separate read-only forum is very un-WATMM-like.

Do these speakers respond to sound or do they run through a sequence?

The sound is coming through two tiny little shit PC speakers. As for the telly, just the standard built in speakers, no surround system plugged in, would be way too much effort for me to sort it out right now.

Apologies George i'm doing 2 things at once here. I meant to say do the lights respond to sound or do they run through in a sequence?

Guest David R James
I come to WATMM for the nonsense and crap threads. It's what WATMM was founded upon.

Segregating them in a separate read-only forum is very un-WATMM-like.

Derp?

Guest abusivegeorge

I did wonder what the fuck you meant, hence my pretty much non technical response.

They run through a sequence mate.

That's good news. Im working on an extensive sequence of dance moves for you to perform. If you're going to be fingering yourself the entire time that 's really going to relieve my workload as there will be far less arm movement in your routine. Give me 3-9 weeks.

Guest Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
I have one finger in my bum, my hand on my cock and a printed set of the rules. I have some disco lights on, mysterious girl by Petre Andre is on the jukebox and playing on the tele I have a replay of the 1966 world cup final with Englands crushing victory, also to help me along I have pictures I drew of Johnny Wilkinson last year.

So guys do you have any particular chapters that you prefer which you think I should turn to? Should I perhaps read the rules first? Or shall I just leave it with page 1 on top and crack on at the face?

I'm new to all this, thanks :).

someone finally 'read the rules' for once..

Guest hahathhat

read the rules, listen to music, eat the pizza, fuck the bitch, smoke the reefer, hit the bong, drop the acid, finish the post.

Guest abusivegeorge

lol, I barely remember making this thread, been hallucinating really bad with withdrawal symptons off a completely fucking mad week long bender, it feels like I made this post about a week ago, but it was yesterday right?

Guest David R James
lol, I barely remember making this thread, been hallucinating really bad with withdrawal symptons off a completely fucking mad week long bender, it feels like I made this post about a week ago, but it was yesterday right?

Tell us about ur bender? what did it involve?

Guest abusivegeorge

From sunday evening to Saturday evening it involved about 100 pints, some sleeping on and jumping trains, lots of inner-city London entertainment (which isn't a patch on Brighton) and one monumental fight at the KU bar on the Monday night.

Guest David R James

From sunday evening to Saturday evening it involved about 100 pints, some sleeping on and jumping trains, lots of inner-city London entertainment (which isn't a patch on Brighton) and one monumental fight at the KU bar on the Monday night.

Oh Excellent

Guest abusivegeorge
you fucked up quitting de ale then?

I fucked up, and then realised on Saturday night what I was doing, and been sitting here withdrawing ever since, but man I'm much better than yesterday.

Archived