IGNORED

Ross Kemp Return To Afghanistan

Chris Moss Acid

I'm a fan of his gang series.

yeah that is also wicked. i got the hardback Gangs book for like 20p from a charlity shop. talks about the russian nazi episode when he got set on fire to prove he could be in their gang, and obviously alot more! but yeah this and the afghanistan one are amazing television.

Ross Kemp has big balls.

true story - my stepdad alan was incarcerated in pollsmoor prison, south africa and ended up ingratiating himself with the numbers gang...he was done for massive fraud (he ripped off the VAT office in the UK and fled to south africa with my mum - i went for a bit too lol) and they ended up finding him and he got banged up in pollsmoor. the reason south africa now has an extradition treaty with the UK is pretty much because of him. anyway, after getting beaten badly etc, he ended up getting in with the numbers gang and got a lot of respect from them...

he is unfortunately dead now from cancer.

here is his book:

10630545.jpg

completely true - he ripped off the VAT (tax) office about £650,000 and defrauded a load of pensioners to boot. i remember playing blackjack with him (not seriously) at home and he gave us all cash money in dollars to bet with...like, he had about $250,000 dollars cash and we were just throwing it about making bets..... we had to give it all back when the game finished though :(

Archived