IGNORED

The Field - Yesterday & Today

Guest beatfanatic

Guest beatfanatic
I liked this but I think I enjoyed 'From Here We Go Sublime' more.

same here but i was expecting the sophomore album to suck but it has exceeded my expectations

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Phasen

oh god, this is good. really really good. And he was an hour away in Tampa last week and I missed it. :/

Good new album though. Best 4/4 stuff i've heard in a good while.

Guest philia

great show a few nights ago. neat little variations with his band on stage. got to chat with axel before they went on too. real nice guy :beer:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Enter a new display name

Yeah, The Field's concert was impressive. Seeing one of his musicians playing the glockenspiel for the opening song of the set, Leave It, was a nice experience.

Guest beatfanatic
fucking fuck, i wish he would tour near DC

he is only opening for Juan Maclean on the current tour, so he plays like 5 tracks which sucks. I would still go seem him if he came to my town though..

he is only opening for Juan Maclean on the current tour, so he plays like 5 tracks which sucks. I would still go seem him if he came to my town though..

The Field and The Juan MacLean shared the tour equally, if I am correct, because they both played for an hour. Montreal was the last location for the Yesterday And Today tour, so too bad for those who missed that opportunity.

Let me provide you the set-list, playbynumbers. I don't think you missed any unreleased material:

Leave It

The Little Hearts Beats So Fast

Over The Ice

Istedgade

Yesterday And Today

An official photographer took pictures of the event, and I am looking forward to him uploading those on the venue's website, so you guys see what it looked like. By the way the whole crew had mustaches, which was hilariously old school.

Guest beatfanatic

The Field and The Juan MacLean shared the tour equally, if I am correct, because they both played for an hour. Montreal was the last location for the Yesterday And Today tour, so too bad for those who missed that opportunity.

Let me provide you the set-list, playbynumbers. I don't think you missed any unreleased material:

Leave It

The Little Hearts Beats So Fast

Over The Ice

Istedgade

Yesterday And Today

An official photographer took pictures of the event, and I am looking forward to him uploading those on the venue's website, so you guys see what it looked like. By the way the whole crew had mustaches, which was hilariously old school.

Shit, they didnt play sequenced?? I could have done away with Istedgade, dont really care for that track.

Shit, they didnt play sequenced?? I could have done away with Istedgade, dont really care for that track.

Axel Willner said in an interview that many of his songs would never be performed live because people would not dance to them. I guess it includes Sequenced.

Archived