IGNORED

ever been with a blind or deaf girl?

Guest IRARI

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. deaf girl

2. a friend of mine was listening to gorgoroth walking on the train tracks and ended up getting hit by a train, surviving to tell the tale. something about the metal gods.

Guest JohnTqs
2. a friend of mine was listening to gorgoroth walking on the train tracks and ended up getting hit by a train, surviving to tell the tale. something about the metal gods.

that's a fear of mine, i walk on the tracks listening to music all the time. but i'm 90% sure that no trains go on the tracks anymore, as there are snowbanks on them where the rails cross the road.

Guest beatfanatic
i had a horrible experience with a deaf couple in a pub

you cant just say that and not elaborate on it

please no sinalypse length post though

i had a horrible experience with a deaf couple in a pub

you cant just say that and not elaborate on it

please no sinalypse length post though

i'm glad you asked/told me i can't say that and not elaborate on it.

well i went in to the pub with my lady friend and once we had our drinks we were looking for somewhere to sit, but the place was quite full. i spotted an unoccupied table and we sat down. there were two not quite finished drinks on the table, i thought nothing of that because there were often unfinished drinks on the tables of that pub. actually i can't be bothered telling the whole story. those were deaf people drinks anyway, and they were really pissed off about us sitting in their chairs and also pissed off that we didn't notice when they were trying to tell us they were pissed off.

edit: with hand gestures

Guest thanksomuch

there is a deaf woman that works here and every one treats hr like she's fucking retarded. she wrote me a note one time telling me that she really enjoys the way i style my food and it makes her think of how she wishes she had gone to culinary school. her hand writing was amazing and the entire paragraph was written so prefectly, i told her she should have been an english teacher. and she said aloud, in that strange garbled voice that most deaf people have "i should have been a singer!" she's funny as hell.

did you laugh at them?

of course not. we tried to move quickly once we realised we were in preoccupied seats, but they wouldn't just let us leave.. they wanted to tell us off, which was awkward, especially cause we hadn't done anything wrong. but we laughed about it later.

Guest thanksomuch
and she said aloud, in that strange garbled voice that most deaf people have "i should have been a singer!" she's funny as hell.

i burst out laughing when i read that for some reason

yeah it was pretty funny. i mean she is aware her voice is all wonky, and all. she has a daughter around my age that is not deaf and one day i heard her say "mom why do you insist on talking? you know people think you are a crazy person." and they both laughed.

Archived