IGNORED

30 rock

Guest weed

those a1cs are awesome, congrats my man!

and yeah, without going into detail, i used to be a grade a diabetic, but the last two years have been shit. i'm slowly starting to pick it back up. but in refrence to morgan.. dude was diagnosed with (presumably) type one diabetes (due to his weight and age), but from '96, up until, what i can tell, 2005, at the earliest, he took no insulin or glucose tests or anything. that's like almost as long as i had diabetes without taking insulin. fucking suicide!

my last a1c was 7.5 but my overall sugars are slightly higher in general.

thus far i havent had too much to complain about. certain parts of my body (namely feet/large toes and hands) lose feeling, and my vision is slightly worse than before. i know though that if i dont pick up i'll be dead at 55. and that's with the majority of my diabetic life being decent. the reason i want to regulate glucose levels is so i feel good. a high blood sugar is probably the most uncomfortable thing i've ever experienced and i don't think i could properly relate it to anything. conversely, low bloodsugar is like a bad drunk acid trip that only you can end. no real description. point being i don't get how someone could live through that much time with out any amount of control over their condition. i feel like i'd die after a day or two.

i get the keep drinking thing. and the 'problem', i think, is that were i to die tomorrow, i'd be ok with that.

i talk about diabetic complications like it's no biggie, but i know once my heart beats irregualrly as my liver and kidneys fail whilst i'm blindly stumbling around my apartment on half a foot, unable to smell or feel anything, i'll know maybe that life is great

i kind of lost my train of thought there.

im so drunk

i love this show

PAY ATTENTION TO ME, I'M INCONSOLABLE

You should prefix and suffix all your future posts like this, if only at least for the newer members.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived