IGNORED

30 rock

Guest weed

i've been watching all the seasons for about a week and my god, fucking hilarious! i'm counting down the days for the new south park season to start and this show is a perfect fit for 8 more days. does anyone else enjoy it?

<3

ps. hi yegg

yup 8 more days, maybe its 7 now!

i cant wait, i cant wait, i cant wait!

wait ..i have to wait.

yeah he's fucking great!! everytime

hey everyone:

all my friends are going to come over (yes 6) and they are going to smoke all my weed

!! lame lol

Yes, I love this show but rarely watch it cause I'm a forgetful fuck and I hardly ever have the television on. I seriously need to DL this season to catch up

i think it's the best show on television right now. alec baldwin, tina fey and tracey morgan are fucking hilarious. chris parnell is not bad when he pops up.

dr. spaceman: "tracy, you could lose a foot."

tracy: " could i replace it with a wheel, like rosie from the jetsons?"

dr. spaceman: "sure, but then you'd have to register yourself as a motor vehicle."

I catch what I can on Hulu when I remember. The episode where she's dating the midget was fantastic, and the one with the "Hill Witch" had me in stitches.

"LOOK AT ME I'M A MONSTERRRRRR!"

*room screams*

"HURRY, EAT YOUR VEGETABLES"

*Tracy shoves broccoli and carrots in his mouth*

Some of you might remember my public support for the greatness of dirty rock with my avatars but WATMM, of all fucking places on the internet, was offended by my Tracy Morgan shirt-lifting shots where he displayed his so-called "loaf"

Actually both of them start stuffing vegetables into their mouths, which makes it even better.

Guest assegai

I haven't seen a minute of this show but after the gods of watmm have spoken, I shall torrent check it out.

I haven't seen a minute of this show but after the gods of watmm have spoken, I shall torrent check it out.

It's basically an older cast of SNL making a comedy about the making of a fake SNL. Quite brilliant, actually.

baldwin is superb in it and so is tracy morgan, the current series (the 3rd) just gets better and better, the christmas special is excellent.

Jack: We’re giving America the perfect Christmas, Pete. There are some kids out there that. I know I didn’t. Not with Colleen around. My dad was long gone so every Christmas Colleen would bring her friend Mr. Schwarz over for dinner. And she’d make me play songs on the piano and she’d sing songs to him.

Pete: My parents divorced when I was nine…

Jack: And every year the dreadful moment arrived where I would catch Mr. Schwarz caressing my mother’s bony thigh. And I would say “Eyes on the keys, Jackie boy. Keep your eyes on the keys!” And they’d ask me to play White Christmas and it would turn into some boozy burlesque travesty. Every time I hear that song, I get aroused. What is wrong with me?

Guest Tony Danza

I love 30 Rock, but I haven't seen many episodes. I love how it's on at 8:30 p.m. on Thursdays here. That's usually right when I turn on my TV.

God Damn - I never thought I would find Larry King Hilarious, but the whole bit w/him and Tracy Morgan had me in stitches. . . . the show has gotten better and better as time has gone on, though Baldwin rules everyone on the show.

Yeah, this show is pretty wonderful, I was dying laughing on last weeks episode when they got off the subway in the middle of nowhere in Queens and the stop was Zorgonia Avenue. The show is full of Tina Fey's little touches if you pay attention.

I'm pumped because my friend Chris has a speaking role in tomorrow's episode!

Yeah, this show is pretty wonderful, I was dying laughing on last weeks episode when they got off the subway in the middle of nowhere in Queens and the stop was Zorgonia Avenue. The show is full of Tina Fey's little touches if you pay attention.

I'm pumped because my friend Chris has a speaking role in tomorrow's episode!

whoa now! Can you describe him so we can hunt for him like an Easter egg?

Curly dark hair, mid twenties. I believe the episode is about Liz wanting to adopt a child from a surrogate mother working at a donut shop (Baby Mama anyone?) and Chris plays the boyfriend/husband of the surrogate or something.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

its funny but really throwaway. they have to make so many episodes because there is no substance.

very watchable though.

liz lemon is hot

In 1996, he was diagnosed with diabetes, but refused to take medication or change his diet. After running a 104-degrees fever on the set of 30 Rock, Morgan decided to finally comply with his doctor's orders.

dude is gonna die like tomorrow, that shit's crazy. i thought i had a few diabetes issues.

Archived