IGNORED

PsP

Chris Moss Acid

Guest assegai
It's not loud enough? I'd try it with other headphones just to rule out the headphones being bad - I use "in the ear" bud headphones (these, actually) and it's well loud.

How well do they fit? I'm looking for good headphones for the gym and have yet to find something comfortable that doesn't pop out

It's not loud enough? I'd try it with other headphones just to rule out the headphones being bad - I use "in the ear" bud headphones (these, actually) and it's well loud.

How well do they fit? I'm looking for good headphones for the gym and have yet to find something comfortable that doesn't pop out

I really, really like them, and they fit very well (the sleeves are some sort of rubbery silicone material that doesn't collect earwax like similar foam-based earbud sleeves, and they come with three sizes for a good fit. they block out most of the sound around you really well (they go into my ear with a satisfying suction feeling), and bass response is good. I got them on sale at Target for 11.00 - the black ones. I *HATE* the iPod-style earbuds; those never stay in my ears, and the hard edges (even with the rubber coating) cause my ear to hurt after awhile. Not these. They are the best earbuds I've ever owned for the price.

well normally i use my phone (sony ericsson w910i, which i may add isnt the greatest mp3 player in the world) for my mp3 player but i decided to use my psp today..

i used my 'other headphones' today which are a pair of Philips SHP2500's and the volume was low, but the quality, was lush with the hi's and low's just not very loud.

so i thought a psp sound booster would make things better

Archived