IGNORED

This isn't Nam Smokey, there are rules.

Guest Drahken

Guest Drahken

http://www.nola.com/news/t-p/metro/index.s....xml&coll=1

Man shot to death over bowling spat

Jamal M. Dorsey, 22, intended to spend Sunday afternoon playing flag football with his friends and planning a March 29 birthday party for his younger cousins and 2-year-old son.

But during a date with his wife at a Kenner bowling alley, he got into an argument with neighboring bowlers over a ball. He was followed home by someone driving a black Dodge Durango and shot to death in the front yard of an Algiers home about 3 a.m. Sunday.

The man Dorsey argued with was bowling one lane over from him, said Demetria Harrell, Dorsey's mother-in-law. The man followed Dorsey out to the parking lot as he left, but Dorsey told the man he didn't want to fight anymore. Dorsey got into a car with a 22-year-old pal and Ashten, the mother of his two sons. They headed home to the West Bank, Harrell said.

Guest abusivegeorge
god i love the big lebowski whos wit me

Be careful, you could bring on a whole lotta hate with starting that up, from the members who are fed up with people mentioning/qouting/discussing "The Big Lebowski" all the time.

In b4 sweeping generalizations about Americans

If I had a dime for every time I've killed someone over a bowling match...

Archived