IGNORED

Red Riding

Guest mrcopyandpaste

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i dont really care about paddy considine, but im from the same town as him, and everyone here bums him. one thing he aint is oscar worthy but people here think he is

Im from the next town over, i think hes a good character actor and really although his appearance doesn't change alot not many of his roles are the same.

He works better with Shane Meadows though and no doubt he will be a regular in Edgar Wrights films now as well

yeah, i feel all his roles are the same, even between dead mans shoes and hot fuzz he was the same person. shit, blackdust where are you from?

Have to see what Tobey Kebble can do for British actors then.

Stoke, so about 40mins from coming to get you!! :devil:

Guest Stoppit

I'd like to say that I'm not playing Tina Turner's Goldeneye theme right now....

...but that would be a lie.

Guest mrcopyandpaste
I'd like to say that I'm not playing Tina Turner's Goldeneye theme right now....

...but that would be a lie.

live the dream

burton upon trent staffordshire baby

Guest Stoppit

It's a gold and honey trap

I've got for you tonight

Revenge it's a kiss, this time I won't miss

now I've got you in my sight

With a Goldeneye, golden, goldeneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeye

skins can suck a dick so bad

god damn it makes me think sex with kids is okay

heh, i still view them as my generation/age.

this weeks episode was really good. skins is mostly gash but there is some goodness. the music set the scene for episode was surprisingly touching, and at odds with the others. episode 2 was also great - i actually got minor goosebumps during the underpass scene. the pervading ambient discordance in the background as the dark and unhinged underbelly of 'cooke' began to come through was nicely done. it was like a counterweight to all the sparky bravado the series counts on for its audience share. interesting then that these two episodes are centred around the only two characters with any depth to them (cooke and jj).

/drunk

throughout the episode you can occasionally make out this reverby discordance (i say so in that they arn't complimentary notes being held down). during the underpass scene they become more apparent, coinciding with the pervading social atmosphere that has simmered into tired sobreity, contrasting to that of cooke who is laery and slightly deranged. after everyone goes their separate ways the episode's protagonist ends up beating a gang boss strapped to an s+m cross after he insults his mother for having been a prostitute.

Guest Al Hounos

its an incredibly silly show obviously aimed at 14-17 year olds, but I can't stop myself from downloading it every week. i really like shows from other countries though (mostly the UK obviously), so one that is about kids roughly the same age as me (yeah they're supposed to be 16 or something but they act like they're 21) i just gotta watch.

/confession

but hey at least i don't watch 30 rock

what i was trying to convey was that this was a well-executed technique giving some actual dep...

wait, i get it now. you're just a prick.

Guest mrcopyandpaste

sorry idrn. ive never really given it much of a chance from a perspective other than how stupidly unrealistic the plots are

its an incredibly silly show obviously aimed at 14-17 year olds, but I can't stop myself from downloading it every week. i really like shows from other countries though (mostly the UK obviously), so one that is about kids roughly the same age as me (yeah they're supposed to be 16 or something but they act like they're 21) i just gotta watch.

/confession

but hey at least i don't watch 30 rock

i grew up in bristol. strip away all the glamour and promiscuity and it's reasonably similar (as far as a tv show can go). if anything it simultaneously bastardises and glorifies your adolescence. everyone is far more mature, but also far more shallow. i also think people are too harsh on the show just because they are bitter about all the attractive young people fucking. and they shouldn't worry, because it's not really like that.

sorry idrn. ive never really given it much of a chance from a perspective other than how stupidly unrealistic the plots are

sure, blame it on the unrealistic plots

Guest mrcopyandpaste

what else? one tme i gave it a chance and actually watched an episode. what did they do to repay me for this coutesy? they stole the body of their friend by putting his coffin on top of a car, in order to give him a funeral with his friends rather than his family, and were chased by the dad in a hearse or something, if i remember correctly.

Archived