IGNORED

selling some rare vinyl

playbynumbers

not sure how i feel about your lack of obnoxious keywords like RARE IDM APHEX TWIN (all caps) in every auction.

Guest Enter a new display name
is now a good time to be auctioning rare stuff? Do you just need the cash, or are these duplicates for you?

He sells his records for the rush, the adaptation, and the general backwardness of the act.

Why are you selling Nah Und Fern, by the way? You once said that Zauberberg and Königsforst were both in your top10 favorite electronic albums ever. :cry:

many are duplicates ... i somewhat need the cash. i'm not sure that the economic downturn is really affecting ebay vinyl purchases, but maybe! i was under the impression it was mostly like construction workers, investment bankers, and journalists who were losing their jobs, and those people don't usually buy autechre vinyl

is now a good time to be auctioning rare stuff? Do you just need the cash, or are these duplicates for you?

He sells his records for the rush, the adaptation, and the general backwardness of the act.

Why are you selling Nah Und Fern, by the way? You once said that Zauberberg and Königsforst were both in your top10 favorite electronic albums ever. :cry:

oh, they're both duplicates; when i ordered the vinyl/cd, they accidentally sent me two. actually they're still sealed

Archived