IGNORED

marc summers

essines

Did you know that Food Network once sent viewers into a mind-fuck warp by doing an "Unwrapped" episode....ABOUT "UNWRAPPED"!!!!??? Apparently, Summers holes himself up in a studio for 48 hours and knocks out an entire season of:

"we'll show you...what all the sweet fuss is about...when it comes to.....cotton. candy"

In one cack

if we're talking about food network personalities we would like to club in the face with a rusty nail spiked club, marc summers is relatively low on my list. my list probably goes like this:

1) sandra lee

2) michael chiarello

that's as far as i need to go

Oh, I'll take it there...

Chiarello is the worst fucking closet cunt I've ever seen. His show is literally like this: "oh, I'm doing all these fabulous techniques using my vast knowledge so don't even think you can step to me just watch and OBEY my Tuscan powers"

Also, have you noticed how Third Reich he can be with his "friends" when he asks them to help? One time, he cheerfully asked a "pal" to make some bruschetta on the grill. In my mind, I said "IT'S A TRAP!" Sho' nuff, Chiarello was all "no, more olive oil" "leave it on the grill longer" "NOW TURN THEM GODDAMNIT!"

With ol' Sandy, I basically don't need help with mixing imitation crab meat with Miracle Whip and water chestnuts to make an "eazy breezy light seafood salad" I also have no fucking need for her tablescapes. I do not mind constant low-cut blouses to display reconstituted mom milkers.

a fucking men

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

Do not leave your wifey on a farm abandoned. She may substitute you with beasts and you will be way out of the competition for the rest of your affiliation. I discovered it the hard way. Here are the details:

Archived