IGNORED

marc summers

essines

This guy used to annoy the piss out of me cause he seemed like a do-gooder asshole, but apparently him and burt reynolds got into a big fight on the tonight show with jay leno. dude is fucking epic, i have new found respect for him. plus he always talks about candy.

serious lol though

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Summers#...t_Show_incident

Guest Al Hounos

i fuckin love unwrapped. it always makes me crave whatever they're doing though... it's incredibly effective advertising.

I remember seeing that episode. I caught a few episodes of the old Double Dare on television a few months ago, the prize was a computer that used floppy disks. Does anyone remember any family ever finishing the last obstacle course on Double Dare?

I remember seeing that episode. I caught a few episodes of the old Double Dare on television a few months ago, the prize was a computer that used floppy disks. Does anyone remember any family ever finishing the last obstacle course on Double Dare?

yes believe it or not i saw a couple families win

anybody remember his other show -

ab492d91234735b469d0b8946c1b6d3f.jpg

where he gayly draws a fake mustache on himself in the intro of the show!

Guest telikan

God this guy is fucking intolerable. I've never actually believed a word that has come out of his robot mouth. "And THAT'S a pun, we can ALL, pun pun."

This guy used to annoy the piss out of me cause he seemed like a do-gooder asshole, but apparently him and burt reynolds got into a big fight on the tonight show with jay leno. dude is fucking epic, i have new found respect for him. plus he always talks about candy.

serious lol though

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Summers#...t_Show_incident

I can't believe this isn't on youtube.

if we're talking about food network personalities we would like to club in the face with a rusty nail spiked club, marc summers is relatively low on my list. my list probably goes like this:

1) sandra lee

2) michael chiarello

that's as far as i need to go

i hate sandra lee. i totally respect batali and alton brown's shows are fun to watch, even if he sounds like a know-it-all most of the time.

and that new chick, anne burrell, she annoys the piss out of me

he has OCD too.

Wasn't his OCD the clean freak kind? I remember hearing that he spent weeks at a time trying to clean every inch of his house. He talked about how painful it was to watch the green slime being dumped on people on Double Dare.

Guest Wall Bird
he has OCD too.

Wasn't his OCD the clean freak kind? I remember hearing that he spent weeks at a time trying to clean every inch of his house. He talked about how painful it was to watch the green slime being dumped on people on Double Dare.

Ha. Double Dare has got to be the worst gig for someone with OCD. I guess Mark can take it.

Guest hahathhat
Mark Summers: OMG WE HAVE A GOOD SHOW FOR YOU ALL TODAY IT IS TIME FOR DOUBLE DARE.

Audience: OMG LOLS

Mark Summers: LETS MEET OUR CONTESTANTS. TEAM 1????

Team 1: HIE SRI

Mark Summers: TEAM 2?

Team 2: OMG HI

Mark Summers: LETS BEGIN LOL. TEAM ONE. YOU MUST ANSWER TEH QUESTION. THE QUESTION IS: JUJUGADS?

Team 1: OMG FRET FRET

Mark Summers: TIEM IS RUNNING OUT

Team 1: WE DARE THE OTHER TEAM LOLOLLOLOL

Team 2: OMG HELP WE ARE LOST DOUBLE DARE

Mark Summers: TEAM 1, WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE THE CHALLENGE??!?!

Team 1: WAT IS IT

Mark Summers: YOU MUST HACK THE GIBSON

Team 1: WE ACCEPPT

Mark Summers: U HAF 60 SECONDS GO

Team 1: *HACKS HARD*

Mark Summers: 30 SEONCDS LEFT

Team 1: OMG STFU N00B

Mark Summers: BZZZZRRRTTT! TIME SI UP

Team 1: OMG ASSHAT U R SO GETTING PRANKK CALLED

AND THAT'S WHY MARK SUMMERS' CAREER IS IN THE SHITTER

http://www.ricedoutyugo.com/view.php?post=12

post #12!! old

Guest hahathhat
Did you know that Food Network once sent viewers into a mind-fuck warp by doing an "Unwrapped" episode....ABOUT "UNWRAPPED"!!!!??? Apparently, Summers holes himself up in a studio for 48 hours and knocks out an entire season of:

"we'll show you...what all the sweet fuss is about...when it comes to.....cotton. candy"

In one cack

when i was on some TV game show kinda thing for a few episodes, half of the time was filming stupid crap like that:

"now stare at the camera for 60 seconds. don't move, don't make expressions, for 60 seconds"

it's hard. at the end of 60 seconds they told me okay you can move, i did a little spazzy dance and everyone thought it was hilarious. i can only imagine how i'd be after 48 hours of that. it's summers using that OCD to mad effect i'm sure

Archived