IGNORED

bidule

kaini

jesus, it's fucking good innit :ok:

i could never quite get my head around reaktor.

this, i can get my head around. i've already made some pretty nice, if basic, patches.

4.5/5

this, i can get my head around. i've already made some pretty nice, if basic, patches.

4.5/5

i love it, very nice program. One stumbling block ive had is being able to sync up internal bidule sequencers to eachother, have you attempted this? also how do you automate parameters in bidule? For the life of me i couldnt find any CC info.

Guest asjbfoo

4.5/5

i love it, very nice program. One stumbling block ive had is being able to sync up internal bidule sequencers to eachother, have you attempted this? also how do you automate parameters in bidule? For the life of me i couldnt find any CC info.

Go to the parameters menu under "tools". There you should see your MIDI devices on the left side with a list of all the possible CCs under it. Select the one you want to use. On the right side there are entries for all the modules you're using. Select the relevant module and parameter you want to control. Once you've got the CC and parameter selected, hit the "link" button in the middle.

Archived