IGNORED

My Brute

Guest boo

Guest Rambo

fucking lol, i believed you. Even when you took the weapon i thought, fucking hell, how am i going to pull this off

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good fight. you know what i fucking hate? one of my guys does this all the time, he has like three weapons, and he fucking draws one, uses it, discards it, uses another, discards it immediately, and so on and then he's sitting there with his bare hands and gets his fucking ass slaughtered, which by that point is fine because i'm pulling for his stupid ass to get killed.

either that or he never draws his weapon at all. what a dumb bitch.

yeah, i feel ya, wtf. that shit is retarded. i'm waiting for the fight where my brute discards a knife and then steps and slips on it and stabs himeslf in the dick/face.

Guest analogue wings

my dude mostly just stands there and fondles his swollen brown club while his panther eats the other guy

can i join? my character is Barzn.

lol you've been waiting for a long time

edit: post your brute's name if you wanna join tho, because everyone wants to join the watmm clan, cept fred

Guest abusivegeorge

How'd you get to have 9 fights? I thought it was only 3 a day?

Oh yeah, you have three brutes.

Guest countchocula

I finally unlocked my animal sidekick and it sucks. The picture is this massive brown bear thing and when I finally level up enough to use him it turns out to be the faggiest little chihuahua ever.

Archived