IGNORED

Ignore function not enough!

Guest No Pomo

Guest Glass Plate

Ok so I thought ignoring a member who treats watmm like an aim conversation (lol every single post), would be enough, but even the thread titles is annoying, can't we set it where I don't see their threads too or something?

Guest Glass Plate

I lol'd at something and my fat ass stomach started to shake that's how I measure whether or not I should show it to other people.

Guest Glass Plate

damn it, don't quote. I don't want to see that shit.

This thread isn't about any one, it's about the ignore function not serving my need.

Guest thanksomuch

then who do you have on ignore that's bothreing you so much? rofl you can't put me on ignore i am a mod, we've gone over that, so you don't have to bring it up again. (i did it for you)

Ok so I thought ignoring a member who treats watmm like an aim conversation (lol every single post), would be enough, but even the thread titles is annoying, can't we set it where I don't see their threads too or something?

just don't be a stupid pussy faggot and get over it.

it's not a double negative though. he's a pussy; he can hardly handle a mans true calling and gets all teary when something he doesn't want ends up happening and he's a faggot cause he'd rather fuck a man in the ass then a woman any where.

Guest my usernames always really suck

Well I dunno, I've seen some guys who are prettier than most ladies.

Just sayin'

Guest analogue wings

it would be ironic if glass plate had stopped posting in order to have sex with an attractive woman

Guest my usernames always really suck

*retorts with a Chuck Norris joke and Mahir Cagri reference*

Guest Betty
What's this thread about again? Oh, that's right, ignorance.

o rly

I didn't mean you, I was... nevermind. :getlost:

just don't be a stupid pussy faggot and get over it.

Like you did, bnboi? lol. HIT IT AND QUIT IT amirite

it's not a double negative though. he's a pussy; he can hardly handle a mans true calling and gets all teary when something he doesn't want ends up happening and he's a faggot cause he'd rather fuck a man in the ass then a woman any where.

Yes, this is very true.

Archived