IGNORED

going to europe

Guest aron

You will be at home in Europe. Everyone loves Canadians over there. In fact, when I would tell people I was from Niagara Falls, they would get excited and say "OH YOU ARE CANADIAN!", and then I would have to explain that No, i was from the American side of the border. Then they would look at me funny, and go on pretending they hadn't heard me, acting as if I was Canadian. No matter how hard I tried to explain, most people just weren't having it.

some girl asked me to roll her a cigarette and then shouted "I'm Canadian!" when i was rolling it. maybe i prefer americans.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cardan

i'd recommend freiburg (deutschland) to you, its like....a good place

kraliky, in the czech republic is cool, small town, u could get a job doing something menial (no english, little bit of german), the land around is just awesome, untouched, vast, NO tourists, right near poland too, cheap cheap cheap, good place to be if you're into nature and the outdoors and all THAT SHIT...

Archived