IGNORED

im selling my xbox 360

Guest Helper ET

Guest Helper ET

im doing it for money. how much should i sell it for? whats the smallest amount i should sell it for? if you live in the states, the UK, japan, i dont care, i can do a currency conversion, just tell me what you think its worth to you

can i get $200 for it? i have gtaIV. if i sell them together can i get....how much is this worth used?

i want to sell it today to some pawn shop. part of me thinks i can exclude the middle man and sell it to someone for more money via craigslist or something. what do you think?

the reason i am selling it is so i can buy food and alcohol to sustain my direction towards truth...this is why its necessary that i get as much money from this as i can

And this needed a thread? Cant you search for how much they cost second hand like a normal person? You are on the WORLD WIDE WEB.

Guest Drahken

Pawn Shops blow, you'll never get fair value.

Call a pawn shop, ask how much they'll give you for it, mark it up 20%, post it on craigslist. Should sell quickly unless you live in the sticks.

Archived