IGNORED

My Acid Track

BCM

Guest crystal

I like the name Cave Wave as it suggests a group of trapped French tourists stuck in a cave in West Wales screaming from help as giant waves enter the cave to kill them. The Welsh RNLI send in their superheroes by helicopter to rescue the innocent auburn haired French babes who have large sexy breasts and tight vagina holes.

The construction of the song itself is technically fine. You are clearly a superb musician. However, the sounds themselves sound a little awkward. Especially the snare drum. I know you liked it, so I won't say any more about your choice of sounds. The synthesizer blurps and acid sounds are fascinating. The strongpoint of the composition in my worthless opinion.

Taking into account the release by Aphex Twin of eleven acid house EPs last year, and how you should ignore me because I am dumb, and the fact that this website's sperm and fanny tube egg was an Aphex Twin website, I have to say that I am dissappointed that this song is kind of an imitation of that Aphex Twin style. You have the brains, but not the balls to make a BCM song rather than an Aphex Twin one. Perhaps Aphex Twin will sign you to Rephlex Records and have you make music for him on his equipment as a business idea. If you had access to his equipment, you'd be making music that only the most retarded of geeks would deny sounded damn near the same as is possible as Aphex Twin's music. The cash would rake in like a bunch of leafs used by a cute brunette myspace girl to wipe her arse while out camping and smoking weed in the forrest.

:fear::excl:

Ey up! What does anyhone reckon to this then?

I reckon its in the wrong section but I think its a pretty decent effort for an acid tune. Beats were good, riff was strong, pads I felt innitially were a bit limp but after a few listens I think are pretty decent. I found it instantly likeable to be honest and that to me is good. Sure it ain't original but who gives a shit. Acid sounds like acid and if you got the funk then thats good in my book. I reckon you could add more and development more sure but as it was I enjoyed the ride. Was funky. Keep it going.

I like the acid lines, the whacka whack tight snap on the 303s is sweet. Don't much like the chords behind it, sounds abit like eurotrance, is this a Vanguard vst?

Quite a sick little acid track! All the ingredients are there, the squelchy acidlines and drum machine tones. The acidline is very fluid... good stuff overall, perhaps would have enjoyed another acid line or two for variation towards the end though

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cheeselouise

Brilliant acid, keep it coming, you can never have enough acid, get something hardcore on the go :wink:

Archived