IGNORED

Ex-Girlfriends

Guest abracadabra

my last ex nearly ruined my current relationship when it was getting started. then she started dating some douche bass player in a shitty ass band. once he dumped her i found out she went a little nuts and she has since dropped off the planet apparently.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest placidburp

Urgh! It's been over 7 weeks since me and my Ex split up, I am still feeling like shit and constantly think about her! It was all my fault. I just wish I could turn the clocks back and try and do things differently but its too late now. I see her on my Msypace and Facebook daily and it fucking sucks. As far as I know she isn't with anyone else. I think it best I don't know.

It is really difficult to even have a conversation with any friends about anything as I always end up mentioning her. But after 3 and a half years she was pretty much my life. I really wish I could just turn off my feelings but I am still in love with her. We keep in touch but I don't ever think we can be friends. I'm listening to her beautiful music now, which was the thing that got us together in the first place and I just feel so sad. - FML

Guest EDGEY
hahaha

Yeah if there is anything that will motivate you to get off your ass and do something serious, its revenge.

The best revenge is living well.

::lives well::

Guest abusivegeorge

I find keeping in touch with the ex girlfriend brings nothing but more hurt, no matter how much you want to, sometimes it's best to detach with love (unless they are cunt, then detach however the need be). But ex girlfriends hanging around certainly doesn't make for painless progress, nor does it help with future relationships.

Oh God, go away ex-girlfriend asking for your shitty tent back because "my mum is going camping lol"

She lent me that tent so I could work at Gatecrasher, I got there and half of it was missing. A suitable metaphor for our relationship

It's fine, I just wish she'd fuck right off so I don't have to see her cold, imperious, yet devastatingly attractive face

She's best mates with my housemate and came round the other day to see her, first contact I've had with her in a year. I say contact, she let herself in without saying hello... I was having a mix on the decks and see a flash of red hair scurrying past up the stairs. Not a word was said. This is after she texts and emails me in an effort to 'build bridges', after laying down the harshest, most mind meltingly fucked up dumping ever last summer. Urgh.

Guest Aces
It's fine, I just wish she'd fuck right off so I don't have to see her cold, imperious, yet devastatingly attractive face

She's best mates with my housemate and came round the other day to see her, first contact I've had with her in a year. I say contact, she let herself in without saying hello... I was having a mix on the decks and see a flash of red hair scurrying past up the stairs. Not a word was said. This is after she texts and emails me in an effort to 'build bridges', after laying down the harshest, most mind meltingly fucked up dumping ever last summer. Urgh.

I have one word: Cunt.

Guest Mr Salads

Im the ex whos emailing her to send me fucking shit. Then a PS just dumping shit on her.

Archived