IGNORED

I'm back from Deutschland...

Guest EDGEY

I'm jealous. Always wanted to go to Germany. To be able to play a show there would be icing on the cake.

Not sure if this link works, but here's some pics:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2015...mp;l=fd447391cc

Nice pics. Consider yourself friended.

anginap.jpg

*peniscry*

Guest EDGEY
I'm jealous. Always wanted to go to Germany. To be able to play a show there would be icing on the cake.

So go. Seriously.

All too often I hear people say things like "I'd like to do this", "I'd like to do that.", and then follow it up with "if it's meant to be, it's meant to be" .. but fuck that noise, things happen because you make them happen. :) So pack your bags man.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cardan

i'm still here in deutschland for about a week

*farts*

it'll have been 28 cities/towns/places in germany, swissland, austrialand, and czechland in 9 weeks

twuz quite the thing...i'll have met almost all of my (living) german family...

Guest EDGEY
i'm still here in deutschland for about a week

*farts*

it'll have been 28 cities/towns/places in germany, swissland, austrialand, and czechland in 9 weeks

twuz quite the thing...i'll have met almost all of my (living) german family...

AFC, AFM :grin:

So go. Seriously.

All too often I hear people say things like "I'd like to do this", "I'd like to do that.", and then follow it up with "if it's meant to be, it's meant to be" .. but fuck that noise, things happen because you make them happen. :) So pack your bags man.

So true. Although I'm broke as shit for the time being, so the first opportunity I have, I'm traveling to Europe.

Guest EDGEY

So go. Seriously.

So true. Although I'm broke as shit for the time being, so the first opportunity I have, I'm traveling to Europe.

That's what I mean. :grin: Make the opportunity, don't wait for it.

Archived