IGNORED

If you liked that one...

BCM

Bit more chilled out this one. Sorry about the quality - was a WAV file converted to WMA (don't ask me why) converted to MP3 and it seems to have made the snate a bit glitchy......on second thoughts, it sounds kinds cool...Anyway, see what you think! Comments always appreciated as usual. Bukka Nukka.

Sorry, made the SNARE a bit glitchy. The snate sounds Ok to me......

Not being savvy with internet speak, I am at a loss to understand what YLC means (unless it's some crappy Welsh "amusing" hip-hop collective). I take it you think my track should be in the Your Creations bit? OK. Will do that then next time. Apologies if I've heartily insulted you by putting something in the wrong forum. I know it's traumatic. Maybe you should seek counselling? I believe there are many free services for those affected by "Post In The Wrong Forum Disorder".........

Guest Mr. Modular
Not being savvy with internet speak, I am at a loss to understand what YLC means (unless it's some crappy Welsh "amusing" hip-hop collective). I take it you think my track should be in the Your Creations bit? OK. Will do that then next time. Apologies if I've heartily insulted you by putting something in the wrong forum. I know it's traumatic. Maybe you should seek counselling? I believe there are many free services for those affected by "Post In The Wrong Forum Disorder".........

People that give themself great feedback on their own half-assed tracks with dupe-accounts might also consider counselling.

I enjoyed this track... all the elements sound well-produced, some nice minimal head-nodding stuff for a lazy late night. I personally would have liked slightly meatier drums but I don't think this track strictly calls for it, just a personal preference really. I guess it could also do with a bit more variation but it's not that important because the synths create quite a hypnotic little rhythm that draws me in anyway. Pads sound really lush. Good effort man!

Archived