IGNORED

Star Trek

Rubin Farr

went to see this at the iMax in London last night

they played boc and ageispolis while we waited for the trailers to start. idm.

great film, but too many shakey shots during the fisticuffs and starship fights. was pretty hard to see what was going on, escpecially in imax

I lolled on the way home when I realised the red-suited guy that dies when they space-jump onto the drill platform was a redshirt. When they are in the shuttle and he speaks to kirk, you just know he's going to be the one not coming back.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ezkerraldean
I lolled on the way home when I realised the red-suited guy that dies when they space-jump onto the drill platform was a redshirt. When they are in the shuttle and he speaks to kirk, you just know he's going to be the one not coming back.

haha. didn't realise there was an actual term for that.

loved his northern accent too.

Guest inteeliguntdesign
simon pegg seemed out of place. like he was in a different film

thats because simon pegg's an awful actor. it seems it's en vogue to get shitty british actors/comedians and place them in us films at the moment. he was the worst thing about the film. couldnt they have found a scottish actor? bah.

also, the chekov thing like everything else can be explained by 'it's a parallel universe!' hah.

Archived