IGNORED

Deerhunter - Rainwater Cassette Exchange

rainwatercassetteexchange.jpg

01 "Rainwater Cassette Exchange"

02 "Disappearing Ink"

03 "Famous Last Words"

04 "Game of Diamonds"

05 "Circulation"

This has leaked and oh dear lord... solid shit right here.

Guest zaphod

this is merely ok. i like two songs on it (disappearing ink and circulation). i seem to like two or three songs on every deerhunter release (agoraphobia and nothing ever happened on microcastle and then the title track and strange lights on cryptograms), the rest are filler. i don't really understand the hype around this band.

i do like the atlas sound release though. more than any deerhunter stuff for some reason. although the singer irritates me; it always sounds like he's got something in his mouth.

this is merely ok. i like two songs on it (disappearing ink and circulation). i seem to like two or three songs on every deerhunter release (agoraphobia and nothing ever happened on microcastle and then the title track and strange lights on cryptograms), the rest are filler. i don't really understand the hype around this band.

i do like the atlas sound release though. more than any deerhunter stuff for some reason. although the singer irritates me; it always sounds like he's got something in his mouth.

Yeah the other tracks besides those two are only decent... but I think those two songs are some of their best songs.

Archived