IGNORED

Project Trico

Guest bitroast

Guest bitroast

Project_Trico.jpg

footage looks very in-development, but seeing this makes me so incredibly excited for the game. ico and shadow of the colossus were both perfect and i can't imagine team ico/fumito ueda doing any wrong with this game :)

it does kind of look like a cross between ico and shadow, which would crush any expectations of them doing something totally new and revolutionary, but i'm sure it'll still be amazing.

nice! if they can keep the immersion of ico (seems like they're aiming for that) then ill bet its a winner.

beautiful dragon animation:]

I've always said HD is what the Ico/Colossus series needed to make itself truly immersive - now they've got that power, and I am sure it will be stunning when it's finally revealed.

and what with ico having really nice use of the ps2 joypad, im hoping on something nice with the six-axis too. like a nice duck/dive/weave/sway motion or something.. could be lovely.

Guest bitroast
I've always said HD is what the Ico/Colossus series needed to make itself truly immersive - now they've got that power, and I am sure it will be stunning when it's finally revealed.

yeah totally. although i found ico/shadow plenty immersive without hd :)

if you look at the

, both the concept of the game and visuals were really improved for the final game. so it makes it really hard to tell how much of the trico trailer is actually going to be part of the game. it being a year old means its probably already really outdated :P

Archived