IGNORED

grizzly bear was on letterman the other night

Guest Ricky Downtown

Was it this one?

Damn I love Grizzly Bear and wish they would come here... I'm considering making the trek to Chicago to go to the Pitchfork music festival to see them.

Was it this one?

Damn I love Grizzly Bear and wish they would come here... I'm considering making the trek to Chicago to go to the Pitchfork music festival to see them.

letterman sounds like kermit the frog.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

first time seeing this band play on that video ^^

why is the singer dressed like he just left work? white shirt with a tuck? i'd rather they were hipsters

i tried to see them live once and it had sold out, i thought no one else had heard of them at the time. they're playing here soon i should probably buy tickets. i'm kinda off shows since bonnie prince billy

why is the singer dressed like he just left work? white shirt with a tuck? i'd rather they were hipsters

i tried to see them live once and it had sold out, i thought no one else had heard of them at the time. they're playing here soon i should probably buy tickets. i'm kinda off shows since bonnie prince billy

Giving up on live music??? Dude I'm considering traveling almost 500 miles to see them and you're "kinda off live shows"? Live music is the best, fuck sitting at home or in the car listening to music. Get out there and EXPERIENCE it!

Guest JohnTqs

Giving up on live music??? Dude I'm considering traveling almost 500 miles to see them and you're "kinda off live shows"? Live music is the best, fuck sitting at home or in the car listening to music. Get out there and EXPERIENCE it!

500 miles to see Grizzly Bear? i'd rather listen to a cd

Dude, NO ONE comes to Kansas..... I drove to Dallas to see Squarepusher and Autechre that was a 7 hr drive... 500 miles is nothing, like a 10 hr. train ride or 9 hr. drive, that ain't shit to see quality music, plus that's for a 3 day festival that only cost $75

Guest JohnTqs

no one comes to vermont either, new york is like 6 hours away though which is not bad but still a long trip. i would only do a 10 hour drive if it was a once in a lifetime kind of thing

I think the opening track is shit, but the rest of the disc I like. Comparing it to Yellow House is kind of harsh, they came out of nowhere with that album and it was lush. Now you kinda know what to expect and when it delivers you are disappointed. IDK, this album sounds more mature and I like how they all share rolls in the band. They have kind of figured out where they want to go with their sound.

Archived