IGNORED

times you've felt unappreciated

Guest Deep Fried Everything

On the first night I was playing '60s northern soul because I like it, and no one was there yet.

just checked this on youtube - great stuff! recommend me some good albums!

Hard to say a good album, since it's more of a scene based on 45s. There are a ton of compilations and artist albums, but they're hit and miss - you end up with a lot of ballads or random tracks. Here are some tracks I like a lot:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD4c5dd7IcI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1PadZim8FA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viwd3rlUmvA

I was tinkering on Reason with this piano line that I had derived from horror movie scores while my wife was cooking in the kitchen (in earshot).  I usually use headphones, but this time I had hooked up speakers for some reason.  I was fooling around with the melody and background textures, and I had almost figured out what I really wanted out of the melody and a pan on the stove shifted, startling my wife and she almost screams "Something a little less creepy please!"

Haha, I hate changing what I'm gonna do to please people when DJing. Obviously everyone has to tailor what they're doing for a set a bit, but my objective is to be good enough that people lose their shit no matter what I want to play ;)

Guest idrn
WWAD?

What Would Aphex Do?

You think that man gives a fuck. He has a 100,000 butthurt whiteys upset that he won't "perform" live. What does he do? Assaults their ears with noise experiments and gabba.

No one appreciates anyone; we only care for ourselves; you have to appreciate yourself and fuck haterz as it's said on the other side of the tracks.

this

Guest tibbar

man, virtually nobody on the globe gives a shit about my artistic output... you think that stops me? i been in this shit fifteen years deep... i dont give a FUCK

i live to make shit, and LOVING it

Guest Deep Fried Everything

thanks for feeding my created-whilst-absolutely-thrashed-last-night thread!

to whoever said if they were sleeping, why play.... lol, because i was really drunk, no proper explanation.

and atop, your Symptom set was cool!

thanx

this is a fine thread as well...

almost everyone feels this way but doesn't really talk it out...

just passing words are said but the emotions involved are usually not delved into...

we usually just wait for happy moments to come along...

Archived